【全文】「ナ・サンヒョン氏バンド」ナ・サンヒョン、セクハラ疑惑を晴らす「未成年者が虚偽文章を作成」
[Full text] Na Sang-hyun of ”Na Sang-hyun's Band” clears himself of sexual harassment allegations... ”A minor created false statements”
Na Sang-hyun of the band "Na Sang-hyun Band" has taken lenient action against a minor who raised allegations of sexual harassment. January Co., Ltd., the management office of "Na Sang-hyun Band,"
On the 28th, they announced, "Through the law firm Jongduk, we have filed a lawsuit against the person who spread false information about our artist, Na Sang-hyun's band (hereinafter referred to as the suspect) and have sincerely apologized to the suspect.
After receiving the apology letter written through this, we submitted a letter of withdrawal of the charges on November 26, 2025." Prior to this, online reports said that Na Sang-hyun had been with him at a drinking party in the past.
An exposé was published alleging that he had touched a woman's thigh without her consent. When the exposé was published, Nah Sang-hyun said, "I sincerely apologize to those who have been offended by my past actions.
" Na Sang Hyun made a statement about the situation after about three months and claimed that the sexual harassment allegations were not true. The management office stated, "The artist immediately filed suit against the artist after the information was made public.
"We preemptively posted a statement of position that assumes moral responsibility without being able to fully confirm the facts," the statement read, "After carefully reviewing and confirming the situation with the artist, we have decided to
The band was formed in 2014 and includes Na Sang-hyun and other members of the TV series Kang Hyun-woo.
The group consists of three members: Lee Jin, Lee Seung-ryul, and bassist Baek Seung-ryul. In 2022, they appeared on the Mnet band survival show "Great Seoul Invasion."
Hello. This is January Co., Ltd.
We are pleased to announce that we have filed a lawsuit against our artist, Na Sang Hyun Band, through the law firm Jongduk.
We are currently filing charges against the person who spread the false information (hereinafter referred to as the suspect), and after receiving the suspect's sincere apology and written apology, we submitted a letter of withdrawal of the charges on November 26, 2025.
A few months ago, the suspect published a false statement online that members of Na Sang-hyun's band could not help but consider morally inappropriate.
As we pursued the charges, we were able to identify the suspect, and through his parents and legal representatives, we learned that he was a minor and that his physical and mental health was generally unaffected.
After the suspects have sincerely apologized and we have prepared a letter of apology and a written agreement, we have taken responsibility for spreading false information, defamation, and business practices against the suspects.
I have submitted a letter of withdrawal for the charges of obstruction of business and defamation. The agreement does not include any financial matters.
We are currently pursuing several other lawsuits and complaints in addition to this case, and it will take time.
However, we are looking into the legal responsibility for each case. The reason for this is not to punish anyone, but to ensure that misunderstandings and false facts about our artists disappear as soon as possible.
All of the immoral statements about artists that have now disappeared online are not true.
We feel a deep sense of responsibility for the inexperienced initial response by our headquarters and the artist, and we will continue to take responsibility for the artist's actions in this manner from now on.
We promise to do our utmost to ensure that the rights of the band are not infringed upon. We ask for your loving support for the musical activities of Na Sang-hyun's band, which are once again active.
thank you.
2025/11/29 15:54 KST
Copyrights(C) Edaily wowkorea.jp 71