At a zoo in Guangdong, China, a plastic bottle that a visitor had dropped into the giant panda breeding area, and one of the giant pandas swallowed the contents of the bottle.
A netizen posted a video taken at the Guangzhou Zoo on March 12th.
According to the released video, a visitor accidentally dropped a bottled drink he was holding into the breeding area while trying to see the giant panda. The giant panda "Ya Yi" who discovered it picked up the plastic bottle, opened the lid with his mouth and licked the contents.
Visitors around the park who saw this shouted, "No!", but Masakazu continued to lick the contents of the plastic bottle for a while.
The Guangzhou Zoo reported on its official SNS, "We collected the plastic bottle as soon as it was discovered by the keeper, and are carefully monitoring Masakazu's health." To date, no abnormalities have been found in Masakazu's health.
Many netizens who saw the video appealed, "Zoos should ban food and drink."
<! -- 英語以外は、各国版へのリンク --> <! -- 英語以外は、各国版へのリンク -->
Published : 2023/03/17 09:55 KST
Like if you like it ♪Follow @kpopceleb
Copyright(C) 2004-2023 AISE Inc. All Rights Reserved.