Jun 17, 2020, [Official sbe] Roy Kim_ , Jung JOOnYoung_ Dan Joined the Marine Corps after the discussion ㅣ Access Showbiz Tonight (New Late Night E-NEWS) ㅣ SBS ENTER.
May 19, 2020, "Group violence" singer Jung JOOnYoung, New Post in jail. ..
● Ask questions such as "What did you do?"
● There are several times when you are forced to sing, such as "Stand up and sing."
● I hate living in such a detention center and want to go out to the general public. ..
May 15, 2020, [V Official] "I could not agree with the victims" Jung JOOnYoung_ "Collective assault" Judicial mitigation.
Apr 03, 2020, Seoul Central District Court issues summary order for fine of 1 million won to Jung JOOnYoung for allegedly violating the law on punishment of prostitution ARRANGING. . .
Mar 19, 2020, Collective sexual assault Jung JOOnYoung and Choi Jung Hoon (formerly FTISLAND) have postponed a court appeal on April 9 at 3:00 pm on the alleged violation of the Special Law on Punishment of Sexual Violence Offenses. .
● Because the victims who were scheduled to interrogate witnesses did not appear. .
Feb 04, 2020, Jung JOOnYoung and Choi Jong Hoon (formerly FTISLAND) alleged mass assault through a statement of appeal today (2/4). . .
Nov 29, 2019, “Alleged collective assault” Jung JOOnYoung, sentenced to 6 years in prison, tears. .
Choi Jong Hoon (former FTISLAND) also crying for five years in prison. .
Nov 27, 2019, Jung JoonYoung and former FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon, allegedly charged with collective assault, express their remorse in the final argument.
● Jung JoonYoung “I live while reflecting on it”
● Choi Jong Hoon “I continue to reflect on it, and I will continue to live with the feeling of regret all day long.”
Nov 27, 2019, South Korean prosecutors demand probation orders against Jung JoonYoung and former FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon, who are accused of group violence.
Oct 07, 2019, Tung Jung JOOnYoung, former FTISLAND Choi Jong Hoon, suspected of collective assault, 7th trial today (7th) afternoon. . .